Thursday 26 March 2015

Follow our founder Sally's weight loss journey......Week 4

This week in numbers -

Nights out - Zero

Easter Eggs bought - 12 (for the kids promise!)

Smiles on peoples faces from weight loss - Lost count






Hi everyone,

This week my blog is short and simple for 2 reasons :

Simple - because I have only one thing I'd like to talk about this week - our amazing new skinny pills.
Short -  because we are so busy in the office fulfilling orders that I don't actually have too much time to write much this week! 




 LotusLite



So this week saw the arrival of our newly formulated LotusLite skinny Pills.
I have a group of 100 people trialling them for me and I can safely say that early feedback has been FANTASTIC!

At having been at the mercy of the diet and supplement industry all my life, all I wanted to do is create a company which produces fantastic weight loss/lifestyle aids to help people become themselves again and be fair to my clients by offering money back guarantee if they are not satisfied.

I just want to share with you some of the GENUINE feedback we have been getting. This feedback makes my job so worth while......





















If you do want to give our NEW formula LotusLite a try then you can order from Amazon Prime or from our website - if you use discount code LLNEW15 on our website you will receive 10% off! Don't forget, as before, we offer a money back guarantee if you are not happy with the product (which we are certain you will not need to use!)

Whatever you do this month do it with Love.


Sally x


No comments:

Post a Comment