Wednesday 15 April 2015

Follow our founder Sally's weight loss journey......Week 6


Hi all,

I've been away from the office these last couple of weeks as it’s the kids holidays.
I love and loath the kids holidays. I LOVE the idea of them, but often in reality I spend my days being a referee between my squabbling kids!
Mostly though it’s been fun and we have had a couple of trips away with friends and family which have been such a hoot.

As someone that does not drink in the week normally - during the kids holidays I always drink more (it's thirsty work being a referee!!) - Subsequently I have gained a few pounds so I am back on the Skinny Pills with a vengeance this week.

I have decided to also give the 'dairy free' diet a crack. With much controversy surrounding the subject if it’s good for you or a load of old tosh I though I'd try it for 21 days and see. Obviously many people have no choice and have a genuine allergy or intolerance to dairy but I must admit it was hearing Khole Kardashian on the latest episode of KUWTK who said she had lost 13 pounds by switching to a diary free diet that made me sit up and listen! I'm sad I know!











So no chocolate for me - although I've got to admit when I take LotusLite it COMPLETELY curbs my sweet tooth cravings so that part should be a doodle.



 LotusLite


There are LOADS of dairy free alternatives out there on first glance so I can't see it being too difficult. After all cutting out cheese and chocolate can only be a positive thing right?
I'm gonna make sure I eat plenty of other sources of calcium such as leafy green vegetables and nuts (oh and oddly enough tinned fish like sardines!)

     




New formula....         

 Amazon




We are still so incredibly please with the reviews coming through thick and fast from our client’s who are trying our product.









I'm excited to announce that we have a lovely new colon cleanse and detox pill which is due out soon it is perfect to sit along side. These are designed specifically for a deep cellular & digestive cleanse of the colon, liver and intestines, which takes place over 30 days. Watch this space.





Love Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment